"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'" (Matthew 19:14)
Right now, we would love to have the little children come to us at Countryside, but because of the current pandemic situation in our world we suggest you keep them at home. When it is safe to gather together again, we have weekly events for kids of all ages. See below for more information about those weekly events. We are doing an online version of Star Club which you can access on our Online Services Page. We'd like kids to keep memorizing scripture for Star Club; see the links below to access the verse lists and a Google doc to record how many verses each kid recites. We are currently planning Shine on Thursdays in July this summer at Jaycee Park. Hope to see you soon!
Jesus valued children and so does Countryside Christian Church! We want to have an impact on their lives for Jesus through teaching them, loving them, playing with them, talking with them, and growing with them. Our church is full of children, and we have many opportunities for them to learn and grow. Bring your kids and check us out!
Sunday Morning Bible Study at 10:00 am
- Nursery for ages 0 - 2 in the Nursery
- Preschool Class in Classrooms #5 and #6 taught by Mike and Sherry Darling
- 1st and 2nd Grade Class in Classroom #9 taught by Patty McCarty
- 3rd through 5th Grade Class in Classroom #3 taught by Shana Engel
Wednesday Evening at 6:30 pm
- Nursery for ages 0 - 2 in the nursery
- STAR CLUB for ages 3 - 5th grade. Kids are learning about the life of Jesus in Star Club this year! They get started in the auditorium each week then divide into age appropriate classes to learn, memorize scripture, and have fun! This years, kids are challenged to learn 14 verses and recite them each week. For each verse recited, kids earn a Lego brick to put on our giant cross. Can they cover the cross with Bible verses this year!? Click the links below to download a copy of the verse memorization schedule:
Wednesday evening classes aren't just for kids; click HERE to see a current schedule of activities for Wednesday evenings.