"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'" (Matthew 19:14)
Jesus valued children and so does Countryside Christian Church! We want to have an impact on their lives for Jesus through teaching them, loving them, playing with them, talking with them, and growing with them. Our church is full of children, and we have many opportunities for them to learn and grow. Bring your kids and check us out!
Sunday Morning Bible Study at 10:00 am
- Nursery for ages 0 -2 in the Nursery
- Preschool Class in Classrooms #5 and #6 taught by Mike and Sherry Darling
- 1st and 2nd Grade Class in Classroom #9 taught by Patty McCarty
- 3rd through 5th Grade Class in Classroom #3 taught by Shana Engel
CHRISTMAS PLAY REHEARSALS (Fall Semester) and STAR CLUB (Spring Semester) on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm
Click HERE to see a current schedule of activities for Wednesday evenings.
More Children's Events
- Day Camp is one of Countryside's biggest events of the year. Last year's day camp was called BUILD, and we learned about building a strong foundation. Click HERE for more information and to see pictures of last year's camp. Check back in the spring for more information about day camp 2018!